Stafford, TX 77477, USA

Just don't want this... it was a gift.

Supposed to be (free) trail I have called 5 times... always the same answer when someone does finally answer the call. They say they are BUSY with calls and can not (help) me with my problem. They say (PROMISE) someone suppose to return my call...

NEVER HAS! Now, they are CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD!!! This company is very unprofessional! They have charged my card $26.80 on 11/16 for my (free) makeup...

on December 25, they charged $43.94. Then after I did get to talk to one after waiting and making a call beginning of January about this on going problem, they (reimbursed) the last charge. I wanted a label to (SHIP) this box back! I haven't even looked at it, didn't open or any damage to it.

This company KEEPS on avoiding me and will NOT address my problem at all! I'm very dissatisfied with this company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup Free Trial.

Luminess Air Cons: Unproffessionalism.

Comments

I only ordered the product for my wife and did NOT intend to have automatic repeat purchases charged onto my credit card. I called the number provided several times and get put on hold. I even emailed a message to stop the payments.

You need to stop all automatic charges immediately.