Atascadero, California
1.4K views
With Company response Not resolved
3.0

I've had the new and improved Luminess system for a little over a month. I clean it after each use; have cleaned the "needle" per instructions - I'm supposed to be able to depress about 1/4 of the way.

It sometimes won't dispense even at full depression (which you're only supposed to use when cleaning). I get spurts of makeup. I plan to contact the company, but wanted to let people know the wand is inferior - even WITH the "little pink tip." I do love the look of the makeup - when it works.

I bought mine through Amazon, so I may have some recourse. I'd just like one that WORKS for more than a month!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Replace the unit if it just happens to be defective. Otherwise, a full refund..

Luminess Air Cons: Product, Whole scam of the infomercial, Infomercial small print ie video enhanced.

• Airbrush Makeup System

Comments

#1152052

The issue has not been resolved. I've contacted the company who wrote back I contacted them again and I haven't heard from them. I followed their advice for cleaning the whole thing but it still doesn't work.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Linda,

We do apologize for the difficulty you are experiencing with your Airbrush System. By taking the needle out to clean, there is a possibility is was not put back inside correctly causing the makeup to not dispense. Please follow our helpful "Rebuilding Your Stylus" video (https://youtu.be/b4iW-CM1_QE) as this helps all stylus issues 95% of the time.

Luminess Air Reviews