2.6

I have tried to contact this company by phone, email and live chat. They ignore you.

I was aware at the time I purchased the merchandise that I was joining a club that would replenish my makeup supply every 45 days, but I think they have been sending it more often, and their invoices are too vague to tell. I do not know what I am being charged for anything until my credit card comes. I have accumulated way too much makeup, and no way to cancel membership, since they do not respond to you.

I have no recourse but to cancel my credit card, and let them contact me. Horrible experience!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Membership.

Preferred solution: I want to speak to a person. I want to cancel my membership. I will pay what is owed, but I have enough product to last a very long time, since I keep getting it sent to me, and am unable to adjust that in any way..

Luminess Air Pros: Actual physical product.

Luminess Air Cons: Customer service and pricing.

• trial offer
  • luminess air brush system

Comments

trying to get ahold of luminess air cant get a call back all I need is the ra number