1.9

I purchased Luminess air several years ago. I loved it and then after about ten uses the push button stopped working and soon after I tried using it several times as it would still spray but would spill drops of makeup and just make a mess.

After several calls to customer service (must say that the ladies were very nice and seemed customer oriented) I was disappointed that the instructions I received did not fix any of the issues. In The future was difficult to stop shipment of additional bottles of makeup, finally someone took pity on me and took care of that problem. The few times I used it, I was thrilled at how my face looked! Well, after this time I lost the most important person in my life.

After that nothing seemed to matter so no more seeking solutions to my luniness problem. Occasionally I'll take it out and try it again, as if some miracle fixed the problem I watch your ads on tv and long to have a working luniness! Replacing it is not feasible, I feel like I paid too much for it not be operable but I lost my drive and energy to pursue compensation.

Just wanted you to know my experience. Yolanda Padilla

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments