Nothing at all like they say if you don't like it and want to send it back, huge problem with everything, ,,, i have 4 kids lots of expenses & after, i got unit had a big medical expense for my baby ,so i didn't" even use it ,i called to them i couldn't keep it i can't afford it now, i need send to send it back , they said ok but the unit kept coming back to me i kept telling them stop taking my $ they said they would but they kept taking it they' still are & they shouldn't finally this time hopefully theyll get it, i think they did they just kept sending it back to me dragging this out taking my $ that's the way it feels ,,,but if there getting the unit back & they are & it's not even used they are robbing me by still taking $ off my card they need to refund me cause i have paid and paid for shipping, this last time they took $80.00 off my card i just put on there to pay my sons medical device monthly payment there messing up my payments for other very important things this sucks, they need to do what they say stop jerking people around and be straight up honest about how much the product costs total/& monthly. .

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments