1.1K views

I saw a commercial on for Luminess on TV. It was very impressive.

You could try it for $29.95, so I called. The lady that answered said that I could even get it for $19.95! Unfortunately, I gave her my credit card number not realizing it would cost a lot more. When she kept rattling on about a lot of other things that I could get.

I am 84 years old and have a hearing problem, so I asked her to slow down and tell me what it would actually cost but she would not disclose the amount. She gave me a number to call if I wanted to cancel the purchase. She told me it would be easy. The number was 1 800 610-0389 #19318778 and H AA8 7937474 It would cost $20 to cancel!

1855 290- 0735.

The next day I became uneasy about not knowing the real cost so I called to cancel and was told that the purchase had been cancelled. Despite the cancellation a couple of day later the Luminess arrived and my credit card is being robbed!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

#1701982

Anonymous - after ALL these complaints why wasn't anything been done? I've been trying to cancel for a year now, but I cannot reach anyone., You can't even edit your information online!

Actually, you can't edit anything. It won't let you.

REALLY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!! And can't talk to anyone

I feel the same way as the people who wrote these reviews. It is very easy to join your club and then there is the major secret of how to change the frequency or how to quit the club membership.

Your program is very difficult to change anything. I just got a delivery of two silk cosmetics and I had purchased the same thing a couple of months ago and use it every day but there is no way I could possibly use it up and need more already.

If I remember, I will call tomorrow about canceling my membership. I sincerely hope it will not be a nightmare to do so.

Logan

This is a horrible company. They don’t pick up the phone, they’re not courteous in anyway, and they continue to show lack of respect for people once people do finally get through to them.

They’ll say, “it was in the fine print” or “we tried calling and you didn’t pick up”. Have they no compassion or understanding.

For people working in the customer service industry they sure need some help learning how to treat customers!!! I am very sorry this happened to you m’am.

This is a scam!!! I am furious that they can get away with this.

Never did they say I would be charged recurring payments for stupid machine ... Part of "club" so they will be sending me two bottles of foundation every two months!!!! I never even had chance to tell them which color I preferred... After reading all reviews I wonder if worth fighting.

It's true when you call you will be waiting for a long time. Customer service said they would "resend" notification which explained the recurring payments...

I NEVER RECEIVED THE FIRST NOTIFICATION!!!! My sister is in exact same mess.

Luminess Air Reviews