3 days ago I ordered the 19.95 30 day trial. I was charged an extra 7 dollars for a processing fee, i also did the $10.00 upgrade and was charged another $1.00 processing fee, I ordered an extra foundation for $37.00 and got a $3.57 processing fee, I ordered a blush for $12.50 and was charged an extra $1.00 for processing fee!!

This does not include my charges from the credit card transaction fees!! No where on the site did it show charges for processing!! Then I called yesterday because I checked the site after two days and it still showed no order history and they said that my order was in and I should see it soon that it would be at my house in 5 to 7 business days. Well I called again today after reviewing my credit card history and they said that because I had the free shipping it would be 2 to 4 weeks before I would receive it!

Even after all the money they just stole from me!! Complete rip off and they are nothing but liars!!!

I’m not happy in any way shape or form with this company!! And I will be sure to pass along my opinion and experiance to everyone I know!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I agree, how many processing fees should one have to make when purchasing one Luminess Air! I ordered it for $19.95, free shipping, however I was charged over $27 because of processing fees.

The monthly payments are not $39.95 that's a lie because they charge $43.96. Why you ask, processing fees of course.

Why so many processing fees for one piece of *** Luminess, what do that keep processing? Their liers and thieves, if I hadn't already thrown the packaging away for the stupid thing I'd send it back and tell where they can stick it.

@Anonymous

It makes me sick that company's like this get away with it! The makeup sucks too and its SO EXPENSIVE!!

I tried it and it stays tacky and if it gets wet it runs right down your face!

I will never believe a TV ad ever again.. They had me for a minute, ill give them that!