I have telephoned this Company a minimum of five (5) times so far, and have yet to get a refund. I have actually just received another charge to my account of $89.84 for what????

I seriously do not know!!!! So, I have taken appropriate steps with bank and credit card company in order to get my $$$ back. Hopefully, I will be able to re--coop all of the approximately $250.00 this has cost me so far back. This particular Company is very very awful regarding returns and refunds.

Once they get your card number and bank and, of course, your money, they will NOT refund you in any way whatsoever. Obviously, this tells me that their product is no good and obviously NOT GOOD ENOUGH to actually sell itself. This Company relies upon the money they unlawfully steal out of customers' accounts. I have honestly NEVER EVER done business with any Company that operates in this manner.

I am truly appalled at my experience with this Company -- LUMINESS or SUNGLOWSKIN (whatever name they choose to go by at any particular time). WARNING: DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY -- THEY ARE STEALING CUSTOMERS' DOLLARS AND WILL NOT EVER REFUND ANYONE!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments