The representative was not honest and did not share that this actual price was false. I ordered and it shipped and I really loved the product.

To my horror, Luminess still removes 39.00 dollars from my account for a total of 399.00 so far, and I have called them several times to stop. Now, I receive a package every 2 weeks full of *** makeup i did not order and they still remove money from my account. I called again and said to stop, they were aggressive and did not comply. I had to close a checking account and reopen a new one to stop the fraud and somehow they got into my current account so I am working with the bank to indicate fraud.

I am returning 3 more packages to the post office not sure what good that will do but i am not going to let them win. Its fraud, its horrible.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Luminess Air Pros: Results of the product, Pro, Makeup.

Luminess Air Cons: Customer service does not listen, Multiple charging and misleading ad, Time consuming, No follow through.

• Scam Additional Charges

Comments

Sound like the company sucks. I saw infomercial this morning12/23/2016...Thanks for the review or I may have fell victim. I have yet to see a positive review.