I have been billed and billed and billed, have tried to cancel but no luck...what is this , some sort of scam? I cant seem to get hold of the department I need to get to, and do not want this makeup!

I was not aware of the auto ship, and they are still billing me! Please let me know what I can do about this. There have been 2two charges added to my bank account within a week.

Since this makeup uses a lot more than 4 drops, I would have to use a whole bottle of this every week. I no longer want or appreciate your product, so tell me what I can do tho cancel!!!!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Luminess Air Cons: That iti was tricked into some kind of auto delivery, Unable to cancel account with satificatory experience, I did not like customer service, Fraud.

• Luminus Air Scam
  • Sleazy Business Practise

Comments

I got charged $87 for something I did NOT order and have proof was sent back! They confirmed it was sent back and then tell me I need to wait six months to see if I can even get a refund!!!

I have the UPS document in front of me! They are thieves!!!