Bowie, Maryland
1.2K views
With Company response Not resolved

After seeing this product offered on TV, I wanted to give it a try. The ad was for a 30 day money back guarantee FREE trial.

When I receive the order the paper work informed me that I owed them 300 plus dollars more. That was not part of the original information on the TV or their website. I realized this and immediately decided to return the product for a refund. I received the product on 8/12/16 and mailed it return receipt on 8/13/16.

The total that I paid was $24.91 plus approximately $12 to send it back. I doubt very seriously they paid that much to ship it in the first place. most companies send return shipping labels with their merchandise that about one half of what I had to pay.

The instructions for returning the merchandise were followed to the letter. One month later I received only $1 refund without an explanation as why I did not receive a full refund.

I do not know why they feel entitled to my money.

I have not been able to contact the company as they close before I come home evenings. this was not a free trial as they advertised and still expect to be refunded 24.91.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Luminess Air Cons: Price misrepresented.

• luminess air complaints

Comments

I agree that the reviewer. You pay $29.95 and before the 30 days are you get a bill for the full amount.

It's such a gimmick I wish advertisers were honest

In the beginning and explain how much the total cost would be. It is truly buyer be ware.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Agnes,

It was great speaking with you this afternoon and I am delighted I was able to resolve your concerns. The advertisement on television informs consumers to try the Luminess Airbrush System for 30 days at 19.95.

We do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and place orders only after Terms are agreed upon. Payments after the 30 days may be customized to fit your price range and budget as well. A full refund has been placed to your account and I do thank you for your interest in the Luminess Airbrush System.

Also I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding of the 30 day trial offer. If you have any further questions please feel free to email me at Ashley@luminessair.com.

Luminess Air Reviews