3K views

How do i cancel my membership!!!!!! Terri bolton customer id #2430500 Please please cancel my membership...Dont send no more makeup!ive paid for this airbrush 3 times already!!!!!Please just leave me alone!

I had to cancel my credit card so u people couldnt take no more $ from me!!! Please cancel my membership!!!!!!! dealing with u people is the stupidest thing ive ever done...Im so pissed off i threw the airbrush away so i wouldnt be reminded how *** i am... I would NEVER recommend a friend not even a enemy to your company...in fact just go away!!!!!

your company is a scam!!! i hope more people dont get screwed like i did! Im going to make sure none of the people i know do bussiness with your company!!!!and who ever else i can warn about you!!!!

i did learn 1 thing tho...Not to ever give my credit card # to no one!Lesson well learned! kinda sucks for the honest companies out there that care about their customers and want to make them happy...

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: dont want nothing from you.just go away.

Comments

Yes, I tried to cancel them two times already and within a couple of month they saying that there was no cancellation! Do not trust them!

It is definitely not american company, who tries hard to scam american people! Do not trust them!

Same thing is currently happening to me. I’ve called their customer service more than three times to STOP them from sending anymore of their watery good for nothing so called foundation to me, yet I’m sill receiving it from and money retrieving from my account. I’m pissed off with them as well

NondescriptGiantClam603
#1702075

WORST COMPANY EVER- TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT FOR THE CONSUMER WHO WITHOUT THEY WOULD NOT HAVE A JOB OR COMPANY. I HAVE BEEN WAITING 3 WEEKS FOR A REFUND STILL NO REFUND -TODAY I CALLED 7 TIMES AND IN THE PROCESS ONE REP NAMED ADAM (IF IT IS HIS NAME) THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO LEAVE ME ON HOLD AND THEN HANG UP- THEN DIANA (AGAIN NOT SURE IF A REAL NAME) DID NOT PUT ME ON HILD AS SHE THOUGHT AND I HEARD EVERY INSULT SHE COULD THINK OF ABOUT ME EVEN GOT CALLED A AMERICANA *** WELL THIS AMERICAN *** IS NOT DONE- WE ARE NOT AS STUPID AS YOU THINK AND MOST OF US ARE BI-LINGUAL GOOD THING I RECORDED THE ENTIRE CONVERSATION NOW I HAVE PROOF OF HOW THEY ACTUALLY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS.

TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT -DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM ALL THEY DO IS RIP YOU OFF AND THEIR PRODUCT IS JUNK THAT IS WHY SO MANY ARE RETURNED. I WILL GET MY REFUND I HAVE MY ATTORNEY ON THE CASE NOW .

I need to cancel my membership! Marla Scott, I paid off the machine...

and have way plenty makeup!

My email is boutiquejunkie@yahoo.com My phone number is 432-254-8322. Please respond.

Cancel any membership that may have this name on it. Melanie Mironczuk.

4145341180. Thank you for your help.

I live in Ohio and tried this system as well and they are very deceitful about how much you end up paying. They took out well over 120$ already and enrolled me in a makeup plan that came to my house for colors I never even picked out - they were the same colors from the trial period.

I tried the airbrush once and they won’t let me return it either. Not happy with them as a company - they try to rip people off I feel like.

@Anonymous

The same!

LightAldabraGiantTortoise187

Yep a REP told me the make up was free. LIARS.

Then I go to cancel and set me up for a new offer which I never did I called to cancel. One rep told me I would get a refund then called back and was told no.

I told them give me proof I accepted this new offer and of course nope no proof. SCAMMERS

Cancel my membership now I do not want anymore of your product Please cancel all orders Do not send anymore

@budabiker

I tried to cancel it 2 times already, and still they claiming that it never happened!

I want to cancel my order. #284029. Debra Feese

Need to cancel can’t afford it anymore. Please Cancel all Orders!!!

I need to cancel can't afford it no more

I'm in this boat RIGHT NOW!!!! FFS

Even when u call to cancel, they wont even let you cancel until you return the product even though they've already charged the account!!

I would like to cancel my membership as well

I would like to cancel my account

Found instructions here: https://cancelyourmembership.com/luminess-air/ Hope that helps!

@Anonymous

I am in the same boat, I've tried cancelling so many times and regret so much that I ever was dumb enough to order this, it looks like crap also!!!

This is the biggest ripoff company I have ever got involved in!!!! Please do not ever sign up with them.