My husband contacted Luminess based on a commercial he saw stating $39.99 for a 30 Day Trial but CALL NOW for the Spring Sale and using Promo Code TRYSILK he was given 30 days with Free Shipping He was told after 30 days he could return the item and keep the $70 of free gifts. I saw the ad, that stated there would be 3 easy payments of $39.99, instead of the regular $59.99.

I called the company as the product was delayed in delivery a couple of times and was assured the item was on its way.

I explained once I received the box that it needed to be returned and that I hadn't opened the box.

Due to some medical issues, I do not have such control to use the airbrush system. I've explained this to Luisa and was told that the entire box of items needed to be returned to Luminess with the returned authorization number on the top of the box. She also explained that the box had to be in the company's hand by the 25th and I would receive no credit but no further charges would go against my card ending in 8182. She stated that someone at the company would have to inspect each box and article and assure it was all in good order and then once it passed their inspection, an order for an adjust would be made based on the condition of the box.

She also told me I needed to send it ground-carrier and highly recommended that I have it insured "in case the return department cannot match up my account" in which case I would be hit with more $$. This is WORRISOME as other complaints state that this company is known for not cancelling further charges for other consumers who have logged complaints. Again, I explained again why I was unable to use the system and she just continued to ask me to give it to someone else because I was going to pay for it anyway. I explained that I no longer could work and was on disability and unfortunately it was not made clear to my husband about the return process, EVEN THOUGH HE ASKED.

I asked what about the free shipping and what about the 30-day money back guarantee. Nothing seemed to matter. I went on the internet and began my search and say the many, many issues with this company and I was not alone. I did as suggested and contacted the Office of Attorney General/Consumer Protection Division at 1-800-621-0508, which I did and they asked me to send all my information, pictures, receipts, ads, letters, etc.

to them and to contact the BBB in 3 different cities in TX and also in CT. In addition, I was asked to go on social media and log complaints where ever I could, which I've done.

I've had to contact and close my credit card and I will continue to sharing my problem/scam situation with anyone possible. (I have blocked out some personal information as this will be online; however, I am sharing all personal information with State Agencies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Luminess Air Cons: Fraudulent return policy, Insensitivity of employees, Lack of intelligence of customer service, This whole process has taken my days trying to get any info, Product received late versus 30 day offer.

• Air Brush