1.7

The introductory price is simply a trial use with very expensive billing to follow. Contacting customer service is a nightmare.

Be ready to have at least 30 minutes to over 2 HOURS of your time available to hold before anyone helps you. Charges are billed automatically without further authorization. You can cancel but even this is a difficult task. They tried to upsell even more products, and tried to retain me with some fast talk about how it will cost me more to send it back than to keep trying the product.

And after returning it and getting credit, they rebilled me two months later saying they didn't get the product back. Luckily, I sent it back UPS and have tracking information to prove it was sent back. ONLY way I'd send it back -- they are hustlers!!! Product is difficult to use.

It takes a skill level that requires some professional experience. All in all it was a waste of my time and money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Cosmetics Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Luminess Air Cons: Returns and lucky i have proof of return with ups, That the full cost was not disclosed up front, Fraud and scam.

• Very Bad Customer Service