379 views

I ordered the free trial system well over 2 weeks ago, I was told when I ordered it , it would be delivered within 7-10 days... Everyday I check the mail to no avail, today I called and was told that it had went to the wrong address, now, I'm positive that I the gave the correct address and zip code when I placed the order..

So ok, mistakes happen but why should I be penalized?? It was not due to my error..... The customer service rep told me that the product I ordered was being returned to them in about 7 days and I would have to wait another 10 days after that before I received my ordered... This is unacceptable to me, since it wasn't my mistake and I'm a new customer, you would think they would rush my order instead of making me wait almost another 3 weeks..

I told her that I wanted to speak to a supervisor she informed me she was a supervisor!!! I was upset, she kept saying if I pay again she she would re order! I already ordered!! Hello?

She told me she would see what she could do and she would call me back within 2 hours, that was 12:56 this afternoon, it is now 8:00 pm. I have not heard back yet....

I don't know if I should cancel my order or not. I really want to try this product but it seems like they don't care about their customers!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Luminess Air Cons: Customer service.

Comments