Sulphur, Louisiana
With Company response Resolved

Update by user Aug 24, 2016

Update! I received a call back from Toni, a customer service supervisor with Luminess Air.

She was extremely professional, did the right thing as a service provider, and turned my bad experience with her company and department a great experience!

I really appreciate the sincerity in her apology, and her quick fix to ensure that I received the product that was missing from my order! Toni did an excellent job and I was very impressed with her professionalism and follow-up!

Original review posted by user Aug 22, 2016

I placed an order, and received a confirmation that my order was received. After two weeks, I contacted customer service via live chat, and no one would respond.

Two days later, I received an email letting me know that my order was shipped. When I received my order, the foundation was missing from my order and was not on the shipping sheet that was sent with my shipment. I called customer service, and the representative (Moniquah) told me that I did get all of my items. She was looking at the wrong order (it would have been nice if she would have asked me the order number).

Once I gave her my confirmation number, she looked it up, and said, "Oh, yeah, it's out of stock. We refunded your money." I asked her why no one contacted me to let me know that the product was out of stock, and she said, "That's the shipping department's responsibility and I guess they just forgot, but you got your money back." I didn't care that I got my money back, I cared about the fact that I wasn't notified that they were out of stock and waiting 20-days to get my order in. She did not apologize one time, and when I asked to speak to her supervisor, she said there was no one available. She would not even put me on hold to find out if there was a supervisor available.

I asked her again, if she could let me speak with her supervisor, and she said they would try to call me back by the end of the day, or the next day. She was concerned about my issue, was very rude and unwilling to assist me, did not apologize, and seemed like it was no big deal that I wasn't contacted about the product being out of stock. It appeared that this type of things happens frequently, and customer service plays the blame game with their shipping department. There is a serious process flaw in their company, and there doesn't seem to be anyone who really cares about the customers.

News Flash: Your customers order the product, which pays your salary!

I have not encountered a company in a long time that is so unprofessional. It is truly disappointing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Luminess Air Cons: Service quality, Poor customer service follow-up, Rude csr.

• Rude CSR

Comments

#1203542

this place is a scam!!!! took advanage of an 88 year old lady and keeps taking money out of account! i called and they were very rude.they said they were going to send me an email too return and never got onealso said need to have it returned bye september 8 i guess i will have to send it express on my dime going to bank to stop them from accessing her account

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
#1203570
@Anonymous

Hi There,

We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been. Due to personal account information, Luminess Air is only able to speak with the owner of account or Power of Attorney.

All Return Authorization Numbers are issued over the phone or online, if return is within the 30 day time frame. It sounds like you may have received the Authorization Number by phone, as you were given an expiration date for the return. Once the system is processed back into our facility, refunds may take at least 3-5 business days to reverse. We are in no way in business to take advantage of our customers as we simply place an order that is requested.

All Terms and Conditions are fully disclosed to each customer and must be agreed upon at the time of order. We send our sincerest apologies and hope to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
#1202808

Hi Lori,

On behalf of Luminess Air, I want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Here at Luminess Air, we strive on providing you with the absolute best Customer Service and would never want you to feel anything less than satisfied after you have spoken with a Representative.

I will personally reach out to you and do whatever I can to turn your experience with us around. My name is Ashley and I may be reached by email at Ashley@luminessair.com, if you have any further questions or concerns.