1.3

WARNING!!! I tried to return the product before I even opened it and they put some robot online who refused to give me an authorization number for the return.

I became so frustrated that I shouted "let me send this thing back!" The robot/girl kept repeating how they wanted me to enjoy the product for the trial period but she would not authorize a return. I asked for a manager and she said he was on the phone. Forty minutes later, I asked for the manager, again, and I was placed on terminal hold. I am returning the product to Lumineer s mailing address with signature required upon delivery.

I can't think of any other way to get my money back. DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Comments

NOT HAPPY!! Unit not easy to return, they say free trial, it is NOT!!

They make you pay for the return and ask that you insure the return, and they charge 25% restocking fee on the entire price of the unit that I did not buy. They should advertise this information so people know how costly it is to return, they make you believe its a free trial, if free then pay for the return and cut the 25% restocking fee!!!!

Be careful. I sent mine back, and they claim that they never received it.

This company is a complete scam. Now they are charging me fuill price for the thing I sent back!