103 views
1.3

I ordered the Luminess air brush at the "special" of $19.99 down and $39.99 per month. I also signed up to receive ONE of the "silk" foundations every two months.

Instead, Luminess started sending the foundation every two WEEKS and charging me each time. Some of the products received were damaged and had spilled completely out in the packaging. I was able to resolve most of those charges, however, the representative I spoke to then starting billing me $4.99 per month. I called today regarding these unauthorized charges and was advised that the representative that I spoke to previously had signed me up for "insurance" on the Luminess unit.

I advised the rep that I spoke with today that this was NEVER authorized. She said she would refund the last charge of $4.99 at first and we worked our way that she would refund 3 months of the charges. I asked to speak with a supervisor because NONE of the five months of charges were authorized and all should be refunded immediately. The representative, "Jaz", (who asked how she could make my day more beautiful) became very discourteous when I stated that she would need to refund the entire amount of $24.95.

She stated that she would have the "supervisor" return my call before the end of the business day. However, (surprise, surprise) I did not receive a call back.

I called again 15 minutes prior to the close (which I was told was 6:30 pm CST and was placed on hold and the call disconnected. I will never purchase from this company again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Luminess Air Pros: Like the airbrush machine.

Luminess Air Cons: Fraudulent charges to my credit card.

Comments