2.2

I ordered the product in February 2018 and received it. Unfortunately the stylus was broken and so I was unable to use it.

I called Luminess Air and they told me they would send me a new stylus but they never did. After 5 phone calls and getting nowhere I decided to return the product. I sent it with a tracking number so I know that they actually got it. Now they are refusing to return my money and my bank which is USAA will also not return my money so I'm within a catch-22 and I am out a hundred and sixty plus dollars because of this scam company.

I am telling everyone that I meet in person and posting it all over social media so that they do not lose money that they do not have as I have.

I'm very dissatisfied and no matter how many people I talk to I cannot get this fixed. I'm lucky that I have a tracking number so that I can prove that I actually returned it because I am going to contact an attorney to make this right.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

So glad that I read these reviews before I bought this product. Thank you everyone for posting these.

Luminess Air Reviews