1.5

The special half-price offer of $19.99 for their airbrush system is not the only charge they will hit you with. Be aware that you will be charged at least twice that the following month, whether you order their makeup or not - something I was NOT aware of!

The other thing that really *** me off is that in order for your face to be "transformed" by this airbrush system, you must first apply concealer (not included) to your imperfections (blemishes, scars, etc), wait for it to dry and then do a first pass with their makeup. Then a second after the first pass dries, and so on until you've achieved the desired result.

If I did all that the way they tell me to, my face would be so overly-caked with makeup I wouldn't be able to smile or even frown (which I'm doing right now).

I'm going to find anything I can that says $44 will be charged to my card - and for what????

This system is NOT worth more than $20. Trust me. I'm going to send the entire thing back and hope their customer service isn't as bad as everyone says it is.

Conclusion: DON'T DO IT. It's definitely not worth it. The claims they make on t.v. are false. Their system doesn't do what they say because it requires concealer (not included) before you can use it. What a joke.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Luminess Air Pros: Misleading commercials.

Luminess Air Cons: Hidden cost not being told upfront, Being cheated out of money, Makeup is orange in color, System difficult to use.

Comments

When Queen Elizabeth I died they scraped over 1/4" of makeup off of her face to make her deathmask.