109 views

I know there are different ones. However, the infomercial which prompted my order DID NOT state anything whatsoever about future payments.

It DID say it came with trial size makeup which you could choose to keep coming with the club purchase. It never once said a thing about a payment plan for the machine. It was very deceptive in making it seem as though the word trial was added due ONLY to the makeup. I never opened my box before they started taking more money out which was between around $40 - $50 weekly.

Oh and btw, I declined when prompted to join the club. Though, they disregarded my selection and put me in the club anyway and charged my card for it. GOOGLE LUMINOUS AIR AND YOU'LL SEE THIS DEVICE AT WALLY WORLD FOR $50!!! I OFTEN buy things online for cheaper than a brick & mortar store.

So I thought nothing of paying about $10 less... Or so I thought I was paying! There are literally thousands of complaints about this companies fraud. Everyone CAN'T be wrong!

I write contracts on a regular basis. I have common sense and I am not an idiot! The ONLY reason they got me is because I didn't read reviews before purchasing. My bank has reimbursed me and is investigating the charges.

No matter how many times I called, they ALWAYS said there's no documentation on the computer that you've called... REALLY!?!? They've gotten comfortable in their little scam! Don't let them get away with it ladies!

Fight back, file a claim with your financial institute. They know what they're doing is wrong. Otherwise, they wouldn't be lying!

ALSO, idk why they've given me this name but I'm offended!

I've also changed it, yet it still reads Squeaky Tibetan Mastiff. ~Natasha Jovic~

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Don't be a fraud company! You'd likely still sell plenty and have happy customers, but do it the right way and you'll have those customers for life..

Luminess Air Pros: File a claim with your bank and get your money back.

Luminess Air Cons: Fraud.

Location: Georgetown, Tennessee