I ordered the Luminess for the 30 day trial of 19.99 and once received found that it cost me way more than I anticipated due to having to pay shipping and handling from the states to canada, then got an additional bill when delivered by the local fed ex which I had been told was going to be included in their shipping charges, so after paying for the product and 2 shipping charges, I was well over 200.00. I called to make sure that no further shipments were sent as it would have cost me just as much to return it.

I asked them to please make sure anything else in the future was cancelled. Then a few weeks later my credit card was used at their own discretion and again and again to the point where this little piece of plastic pen that blows air ended up costing me over 700.00. Very expensive lesson, so buyer beware. All this time I thought I was really getting something kinda cool for 19.99 what a complete tip off.

The tiny little bottles of foundation might get me thru one or two months if I'm lucky! Biggest infomercial scam ever!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Luminess Air Cons: Lack of info regarding all extra charges to my credit card, Misleading the price, Spurious charges, No follow through.

Comments

I never received a reply to this day but have learned that many have also been ripped off, this company should really be investigated