When I received the product, I was very disappointed; it did nothing what it advertised on TV. The coverage looked the same as a tube of foundation you buy at the grocery store.

I tried it several times to see if it would work, and nothing was different. Did not cover any acne scars. The price was misleading. You pay $26 upfront the $46 dollar payment 4 times (which was not clear).

Product was not even worth $26. The free makeup was very cheap quality, something you can purchase at the dollar store. I returned the product. Then they sent me the automatic makeup sign up which is an additional $32/month.

I called to cancel, saying I returned the machine. Customer Rep says yes, they received it. Next day they charge me the $46 payment. I called, and new customer rep says they do not have the product.

They changed their story. Now they wont stop harassing me. I had to close my account so they stop charging. me.

They send threats of $20 late payments. DO NOT BUY LUMINESS!!

Its a scam. Product is garbage, prices are misleading, and then they lose your returned product!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments