Albany, Georgia

I realize we, the consumer, must read the fine print. However all the advertising, and all the time you spend with a customer service person, TO ORDER, they should remind you of the total cost, which is never quoted.

They should tell you about a restocking fee that they charge. Interesting, how do you get away with restocking something that is used and resale at a new price. I e-mailed, and asked how much it was going to cost. I was e-mailed back saying as the Payments" no dollar price.

You wait on line, forever for customer service, if you get them, they treat you as being stupid because you want were not aware of all the fine print. And all this was your fault. They take no responsibility. No wonder they sale so many.

Most people probably keep as it cost as much to send back as it does to pay for the machine. Also, they tell you to go to web site to handle. You cant find anywhere you can talk, etc. Oh, and it you ask them to call you back using the automated line, 24 to 48 hours.

I got caught.

But company does not comply with fair marketing rules. Do not, Please by this, You will be disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Customer Care.

Comments