Las Vegas, Nevada
With Company response Not resolved
1.3

At 6am one Sunday morning my daughter and I caught a glimpse of an infomercial for Luminess Air. It stated you can get the started kit for $29.99 which was a ???.??

value. My daughter who is starting High School tomorrow was so excited. I had been looking for something like this all summer. I have done my research as I was born and raised in LA (Makeup capital).

I was pleasantly surprised by the price as I figured most airbrushes would be around 150 to 200. The infomercial made it appear as though they were giving you the brush and you were paying for the makeup. I thought I had found the catch. Product came and primer had exploded in package covering everything.

Customer service said they would ship out another primer and *** one of my $59.00 payments and give me another 30 days. I almost lost it. This was the first I heard about payments.

I look at the packing list and there is NO DATE on it and they payments are $69.99. I now owe over $360.00 to a company that I wish I never met!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Luminess Air Pros: Product.

Luminess Air Cons: Deceptive pricing.

Comments

#1205301

Don't bother, they do not answer the phones and when they do its to get your name and number so they can call you back within 24 hours. I called them on he 23rd and they have still not returned my call and today is the 29th, I have called everyday and have never spoken to anyone

I have tried going online to their chat and was told to call.

its a freaking scam. The product is junk and the customer service is non-existent!!

VADRA GIFFORD

Great way to run a company people !!

Making sure you don't get return customers.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response
#1205246

Hi Julie,

We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been regarding the 30 day in home trial. Luminess Air advertises an in home 30 day trial for $19.95.

While purchasing online, there was an upgrade to the Professional System for $10.00 more. Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions online, as well as the email confirmation that is sent after the order is placed. As I review your account, I do see that you spoke to a Representative last month and was informed of payments, as well as the extension of the 30 day trial. There was a date provided to contact us, if you were not satisfied with products after your extended 30 days ,so that you may return.

Unfortunately, we never heard back in order to know if you were satisfied or not. If you could please give our Customer Service a call again at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, we would be more than happy to assist you with your concerns.

Luminess Air Reviews