148 views

This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

This machine is such a rip-off . I decided to purchase this air brush thing for my mom.

The first day we got it we tested it. My mom was so bummed out. I felt so devastated to see her upset. What they advertise on TV is not true at all.

The make up looked so awful. It did not do what they said it would do. It's a waste of time the amount of time it took to get the Make up on and to dry. It was a nightmare.

Not to mention the process of sending it back. I did what I supposed to in order to send back the machine. A month or two later I get emails to where they be are trying to charge me for the machine. I told them I I sent that back 2 months ago.

They wanted the tracking number. So finally I found the number and email it to them.

They told me that the trail offer is not valid for a refund and no further charges will be due. Something needs to be done about this.

User's recommendation: Don't buy it . It's a faulty device. It's not true.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I too bought this and was excited to try. They forgot to mention that they would be recharging my card three more times 59.78.

after I called to cancell my membership within the 30 day guide line. It was not as shown on tv. The make up was poor quality and pasty.

Called back to complain about the three charges and they would only give credit to buy more *** make up I don't want. I'm disgusted

Luminess Air Products and Services Reviews