168 views
Verified Reviewer

I ordered the luminess air brush for 19.99. A month later they are charging me 70.00 for what. I didn't sign up for a membership.

User's recommendation: Don't buy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup Set.

Preferred solution: Refund the 70.00 charge and discontinue any membership..

Comments

Amoura
#1909101

You need to record the phone conversation you telling them to cancel the subscription....If they don't you have proof of the request you made and if they continue the charging of your credit card, than you can get them for theft.

#1908710

The same thing happened to me and now they won’t stop taking money from my credit card. I phoned and she was nice of course but this morning I have another charge on my credit card.

This was a advertisement for a limited time for 20 dollars or so. Next thing I know they were charging me installment payments. So far they’ve got my stimulus check! I opened box got the bonus makeup but everything else is still wrapped even the makeup they sent me every month.

I’m older and have sensitive skin. I was job hunting and had a weak moment thinking it would make me 29 again. I want to know where did it say that I agreed to a subscription. When was I made aware of the real cost?

Why is this product still able to run on the television?

This is clearly false advertising and a bait and switch. Hope this helps other people.

Amoura

File a complaint with the attorney generals office and the BBB.org..

Luminess Air Products and Services Reviews