87 views

Yes, I called soon as I opened! I did not receive the 5th Generation that I was offered for a up charge.

Customer service rep , Michelle, tried to convince this 67 year old granny that the Legend I received was the best up to date system, much better than the 5th generation! I ask if that was true than why wasn't the 5th generation offered first! I told her I had written down every upgrade & offer that I had took. I also recorded the program to keep until I received my order just for this purpose.

Thirty day satisfaction guarantee trial offer...no it is not!! I ask her to pull up the entire recording of my sale to listen to what was said between me and sales rep. In stead she keeps the lies coming! As old as I am I should have know better!

She told me to try for 30 days if not satisfied return for a full refund. Can I have an email to confirm, please?

Waiting on email! ::Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Comments

Typical

Yeah they lie a lot. I bought my system through Wish but no makeup, tried to order some and question this again and this rep said they sell in bulk to Wish.

The rep put me on hold because I caught her in a lie.

I have an email from Luminess stating they do not sell via Wish. Hmmm