2.3

The prosuct is good I thought. But Rebecca Wedel the consultant was very very unprofessional.

She told the poor girl trying to learn to sell the product to go online amd figure it out herself. Then the girl asked her more questions an ms wedel told her she was *** stupid.

That was enough to turn me against the product I cant believe the company would have a consultant like that. I wont own it now or ever!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Sales Representative.

Comments

I am so glad that I came here for reviews. I was so excited to order a luminess air system, until I read these posts!

I was actually on the site, right up to entering my card info, and when I realized that I knew nothing about what happens after I ordered, what further charges there would be I backed out and did a search for reviews and here I am. So don't let the list of supporting T.V.

shows fool ya! Thank you to all who took the time to post your experiences...you've saved me!

The product is awesome .All the consultant were very helpful.In fact I have problem cleaning it They sent me a new one I only payed for the postage.I will recommend it to other to buy it because it works.

I don't have problem with them They were all nice.

Luminess Air Reviews