1.2K views
2.0

I was so excited to try my Luminess Airbrush system, especially after seeing the results of the women on the infomercial. I am 51 years old with fair and normal skin.

A few fine lines around my eyes and mouth. I've always taken care of my skin, so I thought this would really be a plus. I have some darkness under my eyes also. Anyway, I received my product with the little makeup kit for fair skin.

I practiced over and over again.......and to my dismay, horrible results! It actually sunk into my fine lines making them worse. And it did nothing for my dark circles. After a week of aggravation and defeat, I put it back in the box and called to request a RA number to return it before my 30 day trial was up.

The lady on the phone told me that they sent me the wrong makeup and if I give it another 30 days....she will send me two full size shades for my age/skin type. Well.....let me just tell you this. The results are no different than before. Minimum coverage.....my fine lines are more visible and I'm really wishing I wouldn't have bothered.

I'm getting ready to request my return number and go back to Loreal (which is the best for me).

I will never switch again. What a very expensive piece of junk.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments