Sanford, Florida
With Company response Not resolved

I ordered the TV trial. I was later sent un-ordered product for which Luminess deducted an unauthorized payment for from my bank account.

I disputed delivery of the product and their rep claimed the charge would be refunded. She also said a small insert was included in the box of the TV offer delivery notifying me I had joined a "club".

No insert was included - I checked. I told the rep I had not, and would not, join a "club" and to remove me from their client list which she claimed to do.

They have subsequently withdrawn over $200.00 in additional unauthorized funds from my bank. Thankfully, my bank's fraud unit is addressing this despicable company directly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We would like to apologize for any confusion there may be. Here at Luminess Air, we do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions associated with the Airbrush System.

Starting 30 days after the system is received, Luminess Air ships automatic refills of foundation, which may be cancelled before shipping or at anytime,as there is no obligation for the club. However, the Airbrush System itself is a 30 day in home trial and must be returned during the 30 days, in order for charges not to apply.

Customers who are not clear on Terms and always encouraged to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, so that we may rectify the situation before contacting your bank. We strive on providing you with excellent and courteous Customer Service, so please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Luminess Air Reviews