Arcadia, California
With Company response

I was extremely disappointed in your product. I ordered it to cover small dark marks on my face.

Well it did not cover the lightest mark. How can you advertise what you do and it does not work the way you say it was suppose to. I tried every color, every combination of colors. W make up.

I called to tell them I did not like this product and he said I was not sent the right makeup. So he sent me another group of makeup, and this did not cover.

Stop advertising some thing that does not work at all. I will tell my friends not to order it because it does not cover lines or marks or anything else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

amen, sister and they charge you when you cancel service

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There ,

We do apologize for any difficulty you may be experiencing with the Luminess Air foundation. As all Luminess Air products are tested on actual customers and used to cover tattoos on sets of your favorite t.v shows and movies, we would love to personally assist you with this matter. My name is Ashley and I may be reached at Ashley@luminessair.com, to further assist you on applying the Luminess Airbrush foundation.