Simi Valley, California
With Company response Not resolved

I have been wanting to try this product out...but after all the bad reviews I have decided not to. I read about the poor customer service.

When you have great customer service....it's everything! It makes you a little more patient even with a bad product. Is Luminess a bad product or is it just bad customer service?? I'll never know.

People have to know you don't get something for nothing! You get what you pay for....I am upset about this because I love doing my make-up and doing my hair...it makes me feel pretty, and thought if it can hide flaws great!

but not at the expense of grey hairs! lol Good luck ladies!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We definitely apologize that you feel this way. Please know that Luminess Air has millions of customers and unfortunately not everyone understands the Terms and Conditions, regarding the 30 day in home trial. We have excellent Customer Service as well as products and you may always see for yourself,if you would like to contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST :)

Luminess Air Reviews