Tampa, Florida

I ordered glow for $18.00. After ordering this product I returned my luminess machine (broke) when I received the product I called customer service to get a return label for my glow.

I was told to bring it to ups and pay for postage. When I called to follow up on return they told me they do not refund makeup. I explained that the product was unopened and that I was told to send it back and pay postage.

They kept telling me no. I asked for a supervisor.

I was told one would call me. When she did she told me absolutely no. She offered to send me a lip stick instead . I agreed but still felt it was handled terribly.

As a result I wrote the bbb. After they received my complaint the same supervisor called me very upset telling me she will not send me the lipstick if I do not close the complaint.

Needless to say I will not be dealing with luminess ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Comments

Hello, My name is Katie and I am the Quality Assurance Manager here with Luminess Air. I can assure you that we would not respond to posts such as this anonymously.

It is my job here not only to ensure that all of our customers are cared for in the best manner possible but also to monitor all online activity. I want to apologize if you received anything less than superb customer service and that we were unable to bring you customer satisfaction. It is our goal here at Luminess Air to provide world class customer service to each and every customer. It does sound like we tried to work with you to come to a resolution and I apologize if the outcome was not what you were expecting.

If you would like to contact me personally to discuss your concerns in more detail, please feel free to call me at 1-888-793-7474 ext. 1040 as it will be my pleasure to assist you.

@Luminess Air

I am not happy with the Luminess Air machine and products. I regret having anything to do with this company. I have not used the machine and wish to send it back to the company with full refund.

Isn't it funny how they counteract this by an anonymous post? Their company is doing some major damage control.

Look online across the board. The company is a sham. Look at the IP address address of the person who left the positive comment. It's from Luminess Air.

What idiots. Luminess Air is a SCAM SCAM SCAM.

RIPOFF. LUMINESS AIR.

I order products from Luminess Air all the time and their customer service has always been nice to me. Your rant said they were willing to send you out lipstick since you cant be refunded for the makeup and you're still complaining???

I just don't get why people feel the need to go to social media and cry when they don't get their way.

Plus you filed a BBB complaint? Come on....

Luminess Air Reviews