1.2

I tried their 30-day trial for 1999. I completely checked the website and made sure that there was no hidden fees because I knew this was a subscription service.

There was no mention of a stocking fee they did ask if you wanted priority shipping you could have that but you had to ask for it. I got the system and it was horrible. A makeup artist friend who is familiar with it tried it on me twice and it made me look at least 10 years older! So I called to return it.

You have to have a return number or they won't accept it. I asked just to make sure that I would get my 1995 back they said no and it was 3799 because I got priority shipping and handling fee. I told them that was not right I only agreed to 1999 and I never asked for a priority shipping and there was no mention on their website of handling. He told me that you have to ask not to have priority shipping.

This was not what was put on their website. Also it was very high pressure to keep the system. I told him no less than three times I absolutely did not want a different kind of makeup, I did not want a different kind of airbrush system I did not want anything else I wanted to return it and I wanted my money back because it stated a money back guarantee. This was completely not true.

They say on their invoice that it is a 30 day satisfaction guarantee trial offer it says nothing about not getting your money back all it says is that you will have to have a return number and that's it nothing about not getting your money back. Nothing about priority shipping when you did not ask for it. Nothing about a restocking fee or handling fees or processing fees. No wonder no one likes this.

I can get better coverage and better makeup going to Walmart! And better customer service too!

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Luminess Air Cons: Bait and switch tactic, Says you can keep free gifts, Then ask for them back, Is not money back guarantee, Sign up for priority shipping when not asked for.

• luminess products and employees
  • luminess air complaints