Los Angeles, California

They charged me the initial charge as advertised then a couple of weeks later another $49.95. Then a month later $100 in one day in 3 separate charges.

They won't allow you to cancel and return. They just keep offering auto ship for cheaper and longer frequency. The customer service representative lies and says there is no supervisor available because they are all in meetings. The customer service rep barely speaks English and they keep responding to your questions with pre written scripts.

I ordered this to give to a foster teenager that liked makeup but was applying it incorrectly. She got relocated before I received the product. I never even opened the contents of the package so I wanted to return from day one as I don't wear makeup but they wouldn't allow me to do so.

Now I am paying $300 for something I thought was $30. They are complete crooks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

AwakePelican288

File a dispute with your credit card company. Tell them (obviously) the truth, that these charges are fraudulent and the company is unresponsive to your complaints.

I would also go to the Better Business Bureau website and file a complaint there as well. From the looks of things here and on other sites, it'll be difficult to find someone who is happy with this company. I'm so tired of companies like this who get away with making false claims and charging us for things we don't want or know about. It used to be that advertisers couldn't make false claims.

There was a law in place called "False Advertising" that either ran its course or no one pays attention to any longer. It's too bad we can't count on laws to protect us any more like we used to.