I started getting many charges i didn't sign up for. I had the 60 % off deal, so when i talked to customer service, i was even willing to admit i misunderstood the charges and was still willing to pay the $30 "processing" fee and then $39.99/month for three months, but then i got TWO charges/month and he said there was another charge every month for the makeup which is NOT detailed on the website.

I said ok, i haven't opened any of it and i'm sending it back because that is NOT what the website said, and he wouldn't let me. They are going to keep charging my card and keep sending me stuff in the mail i don't want. DON"T GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD!!!

I'm not sending it back until i know i'm getting my money back. I've disputed all the charges so far with my credit card.

He did not come up with any viable solution so this was my only choice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Luminess Air Cons: Eveyrthing.

• Scam
  • Multiplying Charges

Comments

Susan A

THEY ARE SURELY A SCAM - CANCELLED THEM BEFORE I GOT MY TRIAL THEY INSISTED I HAD TO ACCEPT IT TO RETURN IT - NOW THEY WANT ME TO PAY TO RETURN IT - NOT DOING THAT IT WOULD COST ALMOST A MUCH - THEY I CHARGED IT BACK WITH MY BANK. NOW THEY ARE THREATENING ME WITH PUTTING ME INTO COLLECTIONS.

WOW I AM SCARED - BIG BAD SCAMMERS TRYING TO COLLECT - MAKE A COMPLAINT WITH FTC - WILL BE ON BBB SOON AND YELP OH YEAH THEY SAID THEY WOULD GIVE ME $10 TOWARDS THE COST OF THE RETURN - PAY FOR THE TOTAL COST YOU SCAMMERS!!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU - I GUESS YOU SCARE PEOPLE INTO PAYING BUT IT WON'T WORK HERE NOT SCARED AND WILL HAVE IT REMOVED IF I SHOULD HAPPEN - THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT AN INFORMED CONSUMER CAN DO - WISH TV WOULD STOP RUNNING THEIR SCAM OVER AND OVER.

Luminess Air Reviews