1.4K views
2.6

Called lumpiness you purchase an airbrush. Received the product but they keep on charging my account for almost $75 for makeup that I did not order.

2 months ago I called and let them know to cancel whatever was going on and still they charge my credit card today... that is insane...

pls please people have bills, you cannot get into others moneys like that. Im pissed, I wish I could simply return that airbrush, I dont even want to use it anymore AngryAngryAngry

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Luminess Air Pros: Unprofessional fraud.

Luminess Air Cons: Received for additional products that i did not order, Misleading commercial about the makeup coverage.

Comments

I am so glad I read all the Good customers reviews. I was just about to call and order products due to watching the tv commercial.

I have tried other products via tv and computer, got ripped off. I should have known better!!If I were a Star or Doctor I would really check everything out before I endorsed a product. It shows its all about whom you are and how much you have studied. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!

I am in Retail and you have forgotten THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!! Like it or not!! THE TERMS OF SERVICE ARE SO BOGOSS!!!!!!!CEO Have YOU ever read them??? You have a lot to do my friends.

So, again,Thank you to the people who were unfortunatly ripped off.! Call your bank (you may have a small fee from the bank to refuse to accept these payment but its worth it.

Good Luck! JoAnna Martin R.I.

I got my credit card company to contact them. That ended it!

Yazmeen

Wow

Luminess Airbrush scams everyone! Even after you return item promptly with an RA#, they wait and charge your credit card a month later when banks are closed.

After several phone calls, they credited my account for a lousy $20.95 instead of of $39.95. I already paid $19.95 trial period, plus $11.43 for 2-day priority shipping.

The company robs people's credit cards. They are theives!!!

Yazmeen
@PissedConsumer1799360

Wow so sorry to hear this I really wanted to order this product

Cordney

File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. There's a crap load of complaints on there too, but they do seem to make it right.

Sometimes! Lol.

I am going through the same thing now

Luminess Air Products and Services Reviews