YOU CAN ORDER LUMINESS AIR OMLINE BUT CANNOT CANCEL ONLINE. YES THEY OFFER A NUMBER BUT WHAT A JOKE GETTING SOMEONE.

ALL YOU GET IS AUTOMATIC RECORDINGS GIVING YOU THE RUN AROUND. MY ITEM IS NOT WORKING I WANTED ANOTHER ONE BUT NPOW I WANT MY MONEY BACK ..,THIS IS SUCH BULL I THINK THAT THE TV AD JUST BE HELD RESPOMSIBLE BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONE PROMISING A REFUND IN 30 DAYS. 100% guaranteed. what a joke and a scam whos got time for this no one that's why they do it.

and to top it off now they want 100 words in this complaint.

one effort right after another so the consumer gets busy and wont have time to do this. hoping that the haRD WORKING CONSUMER FORGETS ABOUT TRYING TO GET THIER HARD EARNED MONEY BACK FROM A COMPANY THAT MISLEADS CONSUMERS AND HAVDE TO GO TO *** AND BACK JUST TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I think they should give your money back , that is terrible I can tell you that I have found meaningful beauty to be an honest company and you can always reach customer service .

They allowed me to try their products on a payment basis , if you don't like it they will give your money back , they did mine ..

Also the last order I had i kept ..

And the new order they sent me I sent it back with out a problem whosoever.

The refund was sent quickly just to let you know my exp.

@Rihanna Baker

I ordered it and was not satisfied, sent it back and they took the full amount for it off my debit card. They got their product back plus my money. Been trying for over a year to reach customer service.