Santee, CA 92071, USA
1.8

Called to cancel my subscription as they have been deducting from my account every month for the last 11 months and only received 2 new refill packages. Katheryn who answered my call was not willing to accept the fact that I just wanted to cancel and kept trying to sell me on another product.

I advised her all I wanted was to cancel which made her upset and rudely stated that since I was going to cancel I will no longer have any insurance on the machine. I said that was fine and she became very harsh in asking my information. So my experience with this company is very disappointing to say the least!

I will not recommend this company their make up and their machine. Please hire a people with more professional customer service skills.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Luminess Air Cons: Poor customer service follow-up.

Comments

Hey did you manage to cancel you order? I am annoyed that my order firstly being charged at $235.65 by it was meant to be $29.99. No one seems to be answering the phone either!..