Grove City, Ohio
With Company response Not resolved
1.2

I had my father in hospital in florida and my daughter in hospital in texas. I told them not to send as I'm not home {in ohio} very often so I told them to cancel the order and refund the payment I had made.

they sent it any way and now they tell me I have to pay to return this. I told my friend that was picking up, my mail to mark return sender but they said they would refuse it. so now I have to pay to return. this is not right.

I won't ever try this system again. janette

Reason of review: delivery and poor customer service and customer service put note in my account saying to reship. after i told them to cancel the order.

Luminess Air Pros: Order processing.

Luminess Air Cons: Being taken advantage of, Delivery, Never used produc.

• Very Bad Customer Service

Comments

now they have my complaint marked as resolved. I don't know how when they never contacted me.

this is a very bad company to deal with. no customer service or what they do have is very bad. if you have a problem they could care less. beware doing business with them could cost you more than you know.

still pissed. janette

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Janette,

We do apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been. Luminess Air was informed that the first Airbrush System was not received.

A claim with Fed Ex was done on your behalf and a new system was reshipped per your request. If there was any changes of wanting to cancel the order instead, Luminess Air has to know before the package is reshipped out.

We sympathize deeply with your situation and will make sure a full refund is placed on your account. You may also email me Ashley@luminessair.com and I will help with return shipping cost for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Luminess Air Reviews