207 views
1.8

I recieved the Luminess Air Brush system as a gift. After having it at tops 60 days the tops of the bottles got cracks in them causing the makeup to seep out of it around the cap (where the threads are to screw on/off the cap).

I do not travel with the system so I have NO IDEA how this occured. Now I am in need of more blush, #2, and #3! I am a busy mom of 5 and love the convience and coverage of the makeup. I also love how easy it is to apply.

And, I look flawless and photo ready every time! I also wish cleaning the machine was simpler. I don't have much more time to clean it other then w/ a Q-Tip and water after each use.

Getting deep into the "foundation well" (the cone thing you put your drops of make-up in) is not an easy task! My suggestion to this problem would be to have make-up remover that is just for this machine that can be run through it to remove any left over make-up, then rinsed by running plain water through the machine (which I do do after each application and before cleaning with a cotton swab).

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments