1.2

Numerous bottles break at the tip when you close them. So...

i yry yo close them loosely do the tip wont break and they then spray and leak everywhere when yoy have to shake them before use do to the seperation. Forget about travelling with the system beacause the bottles will all leak out even when you use the bag purchased from luminess. I might get 4 or 5 used grom one bottle before it breaks or leaks and cannot be used.

I have purchased small clear bottles to try and put the remaining makeup into but it dries out abd you cannot get the drops needed on the right amount because the opening is too large. So expensive and a very frustrating experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Makeup.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

I have found the exact same experience. Its 2018 and the company has not invested in a better bottle since.

They still are constantly breaking and leaking all over. They make a mess and I lose product everywhere.

I they were the expert makeup company they claim to be they would consider packaging as important as the product. n

Luminess Air Reviews