Hicksville, New York
With Company response

Big Scam....they give to you the trial but they charge already for the trial and for the monthly payments, so you have a first charge in your credit card for $25 + $59.99 and when you call to ask they tell you that is the deposit as guarantee for the product.

If you want to return it, you have to call again and get an authorization number to do it.

If you return, hopefully before than 30 days because they don't ship the product immediately, you will be charged anyway for costs of shipping and who knows what else even when they advertise for money back return guarantee......BS........BIG SCAM

Please stay away of this SCAM

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Luminess Air Cons: Scam.

Comments

Well, we ordered it on 12/5, is already 12 days after and we do not get it.....maybe we will get it after the 30 days trial....it is really sucks....

In fact, your answer about to call and you will explain the terms for what, to tell me that I have to pay anyway!!!!

This kind the purchases are not like when you buy something in a store that you go back ans simply you return it, here is really a headache and they always try to scam you, SCAM is the right word for this.

Let see what happen. I will keep posting

@Luis

Hi There,

Again, I am apologizing for your misunderstand. The 30 day trial period starts when you receive the package in your home as it would not be a 30 day trial if it started from when your order was placed.

The purchase it exactly like the store only with shipping.

If you decide to return within your 30 days you simple call us for a Return Authorization Number to ship it back to us. We would love to go over all Terms and Conditions to make you feel more comfortable, if you may please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST.

@Luminess Air Response

Well, I returned the package paying more than $15 for signature confirmation to make sure they receive it and after a week they refund me only the $59.99 for the monthly payment that they charged me originally but they didn't refund me my $24.91 that they also charged me in the first day for trial that according with the advertising they will refund everything. The package that I returned is completely closed as originally was received. I hope they give me all my money back.

I will continuing posting to let know everybody how it finish.

I have been trying to cancel this luminous air and I can never get through..So they keep charging me monthly!!!!! They suck!!! Never again.....

@clo

Hi There,

Please contact us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST so that we may assist you further. You are possible contacting us either before or after business hours. You may also personally email me at Ashley@luminessair.com and I will contact you.

Hi There,

I want to apologize for any misunderstanding there may be regarding the 30 day in home trial. Fed Ex Tracking is kept on all packages, making the 30 day trial start from the date it shows received in your home.

All Terms and Conditions are disclosed to each customer and has to be agreed upon at every Point Of Sale.

Shipping is free to all customers with the 30 day in home trial,unless the customer wants to add any expedited shipping to the order.A Return Authorization Number may be issued by going online or contacting us at 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST. Feel free to contact us if you are needing any Terms explained and we would be more than happy to go over this for you.