1.3K views
With Company response Not resolved

I ordered Luminess December 2015, did not receive it until a few days before 30 free trial period ended. I called Luminess to cancel it, but was told it had already shipped.

I tried it for several days after watching all Luminess how-to videos. It did not work, but was a mess. I contacted Luminess by email and then by phone and informed them I had returned it all to Luminess. I began receiving 2 charges totaling $108.00 each month.

I called my bank and they filed my complaint and suggested I try once again to contact Luminess. I did so. Finally spoke to a Luminess rep who was less than courteous, but 10 days later I was refunded the charges. 20 days later, Luminess recharged my bank card the original $108.00 plus two more charges of $108.00.

I have emailed and called to no effect. Luminess continues to charge me and send me monthly products that are refused and returned unopened. Yet Luminess continue to ignore me and my bank and continue to charge me. I have notified my bank again of this latest set of charges.

I have called our attorney about this and he has found numerous complaints with the state and BBB, and legal complaints filed against Luminess. BEWARE OF LUMINESS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Luminess Air Cons: Luminess airbrush nor its rude reps, Are a scam.

• Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup

Comments

Im going thru a similar scam. I was aware of the monthly shipments and charges.

I ordered my green trial, didn't receive the product, got charged full amount, called company to cancel and get refund. They argued withe, then double charged me. Now my bank is filing a grievance against them to get my money back and are shutting down my debit card and sending me a new one so these people can't charge my account anymore. You need to go into your bank and order a new card.

It will end the charges. I'm sorry you're going thru this as well. I'm grateful for your review tho. After my last ecperience, I've learned to read reviews before trying.

And after seeing the countless poor reviews about luminess, I definitely will not be purchasing. I also love how they've continued to reply to the reviews with the same generic message.....

Solution....just cancel the card that you madse the charge on, that way, Luminess will be unable to make future automatic charges on your canceled card.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Faith,

We would like to apologize for any misunderstanding there may have been. Here at Luminess Air we strive to provide the absolute best Customer Service and products to our valued customers.

As I review your account, I do see that the Representative was informed that the Airbrush System package was refused back to us, which means no Return Authorization Number was provided. As a courtesy, the payment charged for the system was refunded back, as we await the arrival of the Airbrush System.

Unfortunately, the Airbrush System still has not reached us. If you by any chance have a tracking number for the package, please email it to Ashley@luminessair.com so that I am able to see where the package may have been delivered.

@Luminess Air Response

Convenient......

@Luminess Air Response

Ashely/Rep Luminess. I returned the Luminess system in the original shipping box it came in.

The mailer addresses had my name and address as well as the Luminess shipping center address across the front of it. Four months later, that system has not been returned to my mailbox. My postal carrier did not reject it, but accepted it to be returned. Only a month later, was I informed by Luminess when I contacted them for the 4th time, that I should have called Luminess FIRST and gotten a special DIFFERENT return address label.

You need to check YOUR end.

The system has NOT been returned to me. You can check YOUR post office to be assured of that. Yet each month, you continue to charge me and ship me packets that I return unopened and MARKED in BOLD RED...REFUSED...RETURN TO SENDER. Those packets have NOT been returned to me either.

YET, Luminess has them all back and STILL YOU refuse to refund me and to stop these charges and sending me other products I did not ask for nor order. My bank has filed complaints against Luminess...which Luminess conveniently ignores.

@Outraged in Georgia

Exactly Southern Girl. Luminess is conveniently 3 Monkeys.

Luminess Air Reviews