I sent back my order on 06-25-2017 and did not know i had to have a return # to return my order. I have lost my shipping tracking # and Fed x was not able to give it to me.

I talked to Andrea in Customer Service on 06-29-2017 (evening) and she told me to get on the website under HELP@Luminess air.com which i tried to do with no avail. i could not find anything on the sight that gave me email capabilites to email Luminess air about my return. Andrea in Cusotmer Service gave me this order # to reference my account #12124243 I talked to Fed X 06-29-2017 and they said my order was recieved 06-27-2017 at 9:00 am and signed by N Niuber. My label due to my error did not have my name on it.

The label has Shane Ward Fed x#064000020 it was a 3 pound package I am sorry i did not follow the correct return procedure but I do not want my credit card charged for the 6 payments of $62.94 for a product i returned to your company. I am willing to pay the $25.00 restocking fee since i did not do my return correctly. I would like to be contacted when my package is located at this number 816-699-2597.

I hope this can be resolved in a timely manner and sorry for the trouble. Barbara Ward 15090 E 38th St S Independence, MO 64055

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Returned product do not want be charged the 5 payments of 62.94 to my credit card.

Comments