116 views

I regret to say that I fell for the infomercial and should have read reviews. Placed an order this morning for sale trial.

Found out my husband ordered one for me as a gift. Called company within exactly 30 minutes of placing my order to cancel my order (I obviously don't need two kits). Was told that it was already on it's way and I have to get the package and then return it because they can't intercept it. Really?

In 30 minutes, this package was processed, pulled from inventory and sent through USPS already? They gave me a tracking number - all it says was label was created; not at USPS yet. Apparently once I receive this package I have to pay to return ship and a processing fee, on top of who knows what they will charge to my card in the meantime, judging from all the comments here. And I'm not even talking about the other kit my husband ordered, although now they have irritated me that I don't want that one either.

Asked to speak with a supervisor, someone is supposed to call me back but I won't hold my breath.

In either case, I will be disputing the credit card charge, blocking further payments to them and will file a complaint on every site/organization I can. If I only I wasn't so embarrassed that I was duped - I should have known better.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup System Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Please just cancel order.

Comments