284 views

Just paid the last payment on the product. It already does not work.

I think it gets plugged up with make-up no matter what you do. The tips of the bottles break off and liquid goes everywhere. It is a big mess. We travel a lot and the machine does not travel well.

It is delicate and doesn't fit anyplace. Never even had the 30 day trial before I was charged an installment payment and then a "club" fee of $30.00 (I was told for discount product.) Cancelled that very quickly. I will probably box the whole thing up and send it back. $300!

Buyer beware.

Beware! Piece of junk.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Airbrush Makeup.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Be careful on the cancellation of the discount product. Mine was supposedly cancelled and wasn't. I got charged again, had to call and basically was called a liar because that wasn't the reason I called before.

I liked it very much the first couple of weeks. Followed cleaning directions, etc.

Now it is constantly clogged. Can't use.

My work schedule makes it hard to call customer service, but I will fit it in sometime this week. Charged again on my bank account this week and I don't know what for.

Luminess Air Products and Services Reviews