Hamburg, New York
With Company response Not resolved

They charged me on my cards for services I didn't ask for. They insisted they were not the same company, but they were.

I got some charges sent back to my bank but not all. They said listen to the tape of when you called in. So I did. For all four Travel Companies, with charges on my card, all the number were similar and had the same management person come on the line.

But they insisted that they were not the same. The only recording was by the same person (male). They said I called Luminess and four other companies about travel saving. Called the phone company and they verified I only spoke to Luminess.

They are scam artist, my reply was, I hope your parents and grandparents are proud of you. I'm still not done with retrieving my money. Changed my card, I'm not using the unit, and I'm not sending it back.

To bad Luminess. I'll put on my make-up the same way I have been for years.

Product or Service Mentioned: Luminess Air Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi There,

We would like to apologize for any confusion there may be. As the Luminess Air order is being placed, there are different companies such as coupon saver and travel club that you may either partake in or decline.

If accepted, the 1-800 to the companies are provided to cancel or make any adjustments if you feel the need.

The charges for the other companies are in no way associated with the Luminess Airbrush System or any Luminess Air charges. Again, we do apologize for the misunderstanding and would be more than happy to provide you with any information you need.

@Luminess Air Response

Today I placed and order and then immediately cancelled after reading your response to the customer's complaint. Clearly you don't have my best interests at heart. Thank you for your transparency....WHEW!!!

#luminessairconspiracyavoided