Phoenix, Arizona
With Company response Not resolved

I ordered the system, with other options. did not like it requested a return with in the 30 days sent it back in November 2015, have still not received the refund for what was returned.

I contacted then this week to find out about my refund. Was informed the 30 day trial is not refundable, which is not what I read. They did not bother to return the product that was not refundable. They kept my money and the product.

What a rip off. no one should not order this.

Luminess Air Cons: Poor customer service with returns.

Comments

It actually does say that the trial price is non refundable in terms and conditions. I used the website to review the system.

I have not boughten the system yet but highly thinking about it.

The refund it states is any monies put towards the machine that's where I was confused because it stated trial price and then it has a price of 150 something and it says it will be charged at the time of the order so I was just going to call customer service because I thought it was only the trial price charged. This is the only reason I have not purchased this system.

LuminessAir
Luminess Air Response

Hi Ronda,

We would like to apologize for any confusion there may have been. Here at Luminess Air we do believe in full disclosure of all Terms and Conditions and inform that any of the purchased price (monthly payments) are fully refunded.

However, we have no problem refunding your cost to try Luminess Air, if this was your understanding. In the email that was sent, we informed you to contact us here at Customer Service 1-888-793-7474 Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pm CST, so that we may further assist you with refunding.

Luminess Air Reviews